8.02.2012

los gatos.

For months, we haven't been able to pick up any major network with our TV antenna except for ABC. But with the Olympics being on NBC, we knew we had to do something. After multiple attempts, we finally found the exact spot where our antenna picks up ABC, NBC, and CBS. I cut a slit in a rectangle box and taped it to the window to hold the antenna just right. And it works perfectly! Nate and I usually watch the news every day at 5:30, so it's a bummer we see Olympic results before they air the events but it's been fun to watch anyway.



Miles is coming up on 3 years old, and Otis is almost 1.5 years old. Miles is kind of the grump and doesn't like to be picked up and cuddled like Odie does, but usually in the mornings Miles jumps onto the sink in the bathroom and tries to climb onto my shoulder while I'm getting ready. He's kind of huge so I have to hold him in both arms. Too cute. Here are some pics of los gatos from my phone.

Odie crashed out on the ottoman

Miles creepin' on me while I fold laundry

Miles' favorite spot is the back of the couch where he can look out the window

Otis stretching out in Nate's lap

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.