11.23.2011

UPdate.

Last Friday was date night. We got out of the house while cashing in a Living Social deal for a house cleaning. The people (all five or six of them) showed up and finished in 45 minutes. They weren't as thorough as the first ladies who cleaned our house (a gift from my real estate agent) but it was good enough, better than I probably could have done on my own. Nate and I went to Panda Express and rented some movies and stopped at Home Depot for another string of Christmas lights to finish decorating the living room.

Miles and Otis still like to chase each other and fight, but this picture is becoming more common in the Jones household. I told Nate when we first got Otis that finding them snuggled up, sleeping next to each other would be my dream for them. It has happened. They give each other baths. It's pretty stinkin' cute.

Yesterday I got a new (additional) title at work. My normal duties haven't changed, I just get more responsibilities which is a great opportunity for me. Nate and I celebrated last night with dinner at Applebee's. On our way there, we saw this rainbow.

We will be home for Christmas in less than a month! I'm so excited. Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Thanksgiving with some of our friends from church. It is supposed to be 68 degrees in Nashville so hopefully we can get some afternoon football in. Nate actually has the day off from work! He will probably spend most of the day studying and finishing up work for his classes, but it will be nice to have him home.

I'm at Starbucks right now getting some things done for work. After this I'm planning on stopping by Home Depot to pick up a gallon of Hazy Sage so I can finish painting the kitchen this weekend. I think I am about painted out; I'm not looking forward to this so much but I've already painted half of a wall so I really need to finish. I can't decide if I love it yet, but I think once it is finished it will look good.

Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.