1.26.2012

shelved.

After weeks of starting this project, it is finally (mostly) finished. I think the brackets I bought might be the wrong size, but they are holding the shelves fine. Nate starts his classes on Monday so I wanted to get the study project finished up before then. I decided not to take classes this spring because my workload at work is so crazy.

Yesterday after work Nate and I went to the mall and bought me some new jeans. My favorite pair is years old and they got holes in them. We can wear jeans at work now, so I needed another pair. I also got a cute yellow shirt at New York & Company. Yellow is usually not my color but I like this shirt. :)

Nate is working at S'bux tonight so I am hanging out with Miles and Otis. Except that they are both sleeping so they aren't much company. It is rainy outside, a good night for reading. I'm currently reading When Sinners Say "I Do": Discovering the Power of the Gospel for Marriage by Dave Harvey. If you've ever struggled with grace or thought to yourself (or said to your spouse): "You're so lucky you're married to me," then read this book. We also bought Tim and Kathy Keller's The Meaning of Marriage. That is on my reading list for later this year.

Tomorrow night is our monthly worship gathering with the college students of Immanuel Church. Nate is bringing the message. Always a good night.

Hasta luego,

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.