3.04.2011

balla.

Ah, the end of the week. At lunch Nate stopped to get me a large chocolate shake. Yesterday after work Nate and I played basketball. He found a court pretty close to my house which is nice because before we had been driving to a park so far south of the city we called it "that park in Alabama."


This was our first time going out to shoot hoops since the fall.
We're both pretty excited about March Madness. KU plays Missouri tomorrow on CBS.

It's hard to believe we're down to just over 4 months until the wedding! I'm trying to pull a group of women together here to help me out since I don't have family in Nashville. It's incredible how the weeks just slip by with little progress. It'll happen! In two weeks, Nate's parents are coming to visit for a few days, so we're really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.