4.09.2011

lecrae in nashville.

Last night Nate and I went to Rocketown for a Lecrae concert with PRo and Shonlock. Last week they had sold 200 tickets to the event and in the last week, they sold out. 1,400 people came. It was pretty crazy. I think most of my coworkers wouldn't believe that I'm a big fan of rap and hip-hop. My friend Jenn turned me on to Shai Linne a couple of years ago and I've been loving it ever since.

Nate and I were standing pretty much in the middle of the crowd and it was loud, hence the poor sound quality on the following video. And no one had any personal space. We moved farther back when Lecrae came on and ran into some friends from church, but my back was killing me from four hours of standing and all I could really see was the back of the guy in front of me, so I started getting a little cranky. It was a really sweet time though.


Here's Lecrae's music video of the song he was singing in that first video.

Lecrae talks about the gospel:

Nate's off to Chicago next week for The Gospel Coalition conference. We are almost ready to book our honeymoon; I'm just going to call the place and talk them into giving us a better price deal. We're hoping we don't run into any problems using our free Southwest flights. Working to get invitations done this week, and I'll be painting more terra cotta pots for decorating. It's currently 89°F here in Nashville, which is a little too hot for spring, especially since I refuse to turn on my air conditioner this early in the year. Thank goodness for ceiling fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.