4.02.2012

rock chalk jayhawk.


This is my wonderful husband when he was a senior at KU. (Hardly recognize him without the beard, huh?) His friend Evan sneaked them in onto the front row of a KU v. Texas game with Kevin Durant. The photo made kusports.com.

Needless to say, Nate is a big KU fan. Even though I went to K-State, I am a KU fan too. Just not quite to the extent of Nate. When we are watching a KU game at our house there is a lot of yelling and wooting going on. We are pumped for tonight's game. Nate has class, but he is leaving a little early to make it home for tip off.

Kentucky will be a tough team to beat, but I am really hoping KU wins because in our work pool, only five of us picked KU and UK to be in the championship, and I am the only one who has Kansas winning. I don't know if I would win anything (we didn't bet anything) but I might be able to negotiate for a half day off or something. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.