8.18.2010

D: Demos'

Nashville: A to Z is a series featuring things to do and places to see in and around Nashville. For more, check out the Nashville: A to Z page.

For lunch today I went with a CMP/LW Kids group to Demos' Restaurant, a steak and spaghetti house located downtown at 3rd and Commerce St. This was my second time eating there; the first time was February 12 -- my birthday. My team said, "Let's go out for your birthday. We will go to lunch wherever you want." So I picked Penn Station Subs. My team vetoed my decision and took me to Demos'. Am I bitter about being denied birthday privileges? Of course not. Well, okay, yeah, sort of. But Demos' was good and the prices are reasonable. Plus, it's within walking distance from work.


If you're looking for a place to park, there is a parking garage right next door. Rates start at $2 for 30 minutes. (Forget about finding free parking downtown!) If you're staying at a hotel downtown, walk over to Demos'!


300 Commerce Street, Nashville, TN‎ 
(615) 256-4655

Hours:
Sunday - Thursday, 11 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Open 7 days weekly except Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.