10.09.2010

chihuly in nashville.

This morning, Dad, Karen, and I went to see Chihuly at Cheekwood. Dale Chihuly is an artist who works with blown glass. His work is on display at Cheekwood Botanical Garden & Museum of Art through the end of the month. We walked around for 2.5 hours. It was pretty amazing.










I took 50 pictures; if you're my friend on Facebook, you can view the photos here.

We met up with Nate for lunch at Baja Burrito and then headed downtown for drinks at Starbucks before hitting Centennial Park to view the Parthenon and enjoy Musicians Corner. We came back to my house for a quick game of UNO and then finished off the evening with dinner at Corky's BBQ and a bit of college football.

I'm beat. Sleep tonight and more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.