10.22.2010

thai'd.

I got home a little early tonight and found Nate trying to surprise me by making potatoes. They were really good. I made thai chicken to complete the meal. It was pretty tasty.

Nate's ready to dig in
Thai Chicken
  • 2 tablespoons sesame oil
  • 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken sliced into strips
  • 2 teaspoons minced ginger
  • 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
  • 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
  • 1 teaspoon McCormick® cayenne pepper
  • 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
Heat oil in large skillet and cook chicken until it is no longer pink, about 2-3 minutes.
Reduce heat to low and add ginger, Hoisin sauce, Peter Pan peanut butter and McCormick cayenne pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is bubbly and warm, 1-2 minutes. 
Remove from heat and sprinkle with scallions. Serve immediately. 

This week I've been at our preteen writers conference in Goodlettsville. It's more than twice the distance than going to work, but it's nice not having to wear business casual (and starting at 8:30 ... I can sleep in!)

I'm definitely ready for tomorrow. Fridays are great. Almost as great as Saturdays. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.