2.25.2011

keller in nashville.

Tonight Nate and I went down to Christ Presbyterian Church to hear Tim Keller (pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian in New York City) speak on his new book, King's Cross. Keller spoke on Mark 5: the maddening delays of Jesus and God's grace on His own schedule. Then he answered questions and signed copies of his book.

Tim Keller answering questions during Q&A

Nate owns the book, but he forgot it at home so he couldn't get it signed.
I took his picture of Nate with Keller anyway.
(with being a relative term)

Tim Keller and me.
Well, sort of.

I'm in a women's group working through Tim Keller's study on Galatians. I bought Nate Generous Justice for Christmas. One of my favorite things I've read of his so far is his sermon on the parable of the prodigal sons.

Listen to this: Keller's sermon on Luke 15, the prodigal sons
Watch this! (Do it.) What Is the Bible Basically About? (clicky)


No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.