2.24.2011

room.


I bought a photo from my friend Anne, and then I used a Groupon to get it printed on a 16"x20" piece of canvas. Our little Nashville window to the Konza prairie, which is located just outside Kansas State University's home of Manhattan, Kansas. Also pictured is the corner of our new 3-piece sectional.

I love the accent pillows that came with it (they have a teal blue in them).The snuggle up blanket is where Miles sits and looks out the window. This corner of the sectional is also Miles' favorite place to sleep. If you sit in his spot, he might bite you. (Just ask Anne!)


On the wall parallel to the sectional, Nate put up five of his pictures. He bought them from a graphic designer friend who was fundraising for a trip overseas. Here are three of them (Matthew, Mark, and Acts). We also have posters for Luke and John.

Last night Sam and Anne came over for dinner. I made cheesy Italian tortellini (not in a slow cooker though; I modified this recipe based on the reviews) and it was good! I also made breadsticks and served hot marinara sauce with them. Having dinner with Samne every week is so great. After dinner we played Hearts. Nate always wins. Anne always gets mad because we dump the queen of spades on her every time. We love them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.