10.15.2011

the cat's meow.



Look at this. Miles and Otis actually getting along. When Otis first came to us almost a month ago, I didn't think I would ever see this day come. Sure, I know it looks like Otis is about to jump up and grab Miles by the jugular, but they really were enjoying the cool morning air together.

We had the option this week to decide if we wanted to keep Otis forever, and we decided against it. Otis is really fun and sweet but this house isn't big enough for the both of them. To which Nate said, "Why don't we just get rid of Miles?" I burst into tears. "Well, that settles it," he said. I love Miles. Nate wasn't serious, but I picked Miles out from the shelter and he was with me when I was single and lonely. We knew Otis was a temp, and I know his original owner will enjoy him very much and he will have a good life.

I'm not sure how much longer we'll have Otis, but I'm soaking in the snuggles while I still can. When Otis leaves, Miles is going on a diet. I seriously think he has gained five pounds. Otis has grown too! He was a little bitty thing compared to Miles when he first got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.