8.11.2009

head count.

d
Today we had a fire drill. I didn't really know what was going on when I heard the beeping. I mean, I expected fire drill, but I sat at my desk until someone walked by and told me we were actually having one. I kind of hoped I was done with these things after I finished school. We walked down and then up about 11 flights of stairs. It felt kind of like The Office, but it didn't last long enough to play a game of Desert Island.

"What three books would you take with you to a desert island?"
"The Bible. That's it."
"I'd take The DaVinci Code."
"Oh, and The DaVinci Code! I'd take The DaVinci Code so I could burn The DaVinci Code!"
d

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, I actually saw this episode. i can only hope YOUR office is this awesome

    ReplyDelete

© All rights reserved.