2.06.2010

finch.

My friend Rob and his fiancee Melissa flew in last night. They got to my house around 12:30 a.m. (They were coming from the east coast, so their flight was delayed thanks to the huge snowstorm.) This morning we went to East Nashville for breakfast at Marche then saw all the Nashville sights including Hillsboro Village and the Parthenon in Centennial Park. They are in town for a wedding tonight in Green Hills.

We spent a couple hours walking around Hillsboro Village. It was cold! But it was fun walking in and out of all the little shops. One shop we stopped at was called FieryFinch. They had a lot of cute things, like these dachshund bookends and like these owl pillows, but I won't pay like $24 for something I am pretty sure I could make myself. :) But it's fun to look!

Taking it easy this afternoon. I think a nap might be in my future. I'm also going to make a grocery trip. Waiting to hear from Jenn so I can find a weekend to fly back to KC. She's getting married in June and I want to hang out with her before she gets hitched (and possibly moves to Colorado). I think if I could go anywhere in the world right now, I'd fly back to KC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.