6.10.2009

Another Day in the 'Way

Every other Wednesday morning, LifeWay has a 7:30am chapel service. I don't usually come in until 8:30, but I came in early this morning and went. The speaker was Michael Catt, the senior pastor at Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Ga. (This church produced the movies Fireproof and Facing the Giants.) Worship was led by John Waller and when we left, everyone got a free copy of the book Love Dare.

Something cool the speaker said: "The questions that separate us are not the questions that Jesus asked." Are you a Calvinist or are you Armenian? Do you put your left or right shoe on first? The real question is, "Do you love Jesus?"

I went up to my office and grabbed my camera for a picture with John Waller.

Me & John Waller

We went out to lunch at SATCO (San Antonio Taco Company). It was fun. In the afternoon, even though I was trying really hard to get my work done, Jeff and Andrea told me I wasn't doing a good enough job and made me go walk the stairs....

haha, just kidding :) We all needed a break so we walked the stairs for exercise. Or something like that.

d

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, can you forgive me my utter jealousy right now? Haha, duuude, I'd love to meet anyone associated with the making of those Sherwood church's films, much less the pastor. :D What an awesome internship this is turning out to be!

    -De' Redhead

    ReplyDelete

© All rights reserved.