6.13.2009

saturday in the city

Last summer in Jacksonville, we went to Rita's all the time. Probably once a week.
It's kind of an East Coast/Southern thing.

I still won't branch out from mint chocolate chip Italian ice. It's just good. I'm afraid anything else wouldn't live up to mint chocolate chip.

I drove down to Spring Hill (about 40 minutes from Madison) to check out this coffeehouse called Utopia Coffee I had heard about. Because it's a Saturday and I didn't have any plans.

The coffeehouse is actually a house. There are different rooms you can sit in and enjoy your drink or meal.

I spent about an hour there getting some reading done.

I'm not a coffee drinker, so I play it safe with chai lattes. It was nice, but since it's so far away, I probably won't go back too often.

d

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.