7.11.2009

Day 45 in Nashville

Well, this is my 45th day in Nashville. It feels like I just got here, yet things like kayaking and intern orientation feel like forever ago. Today is a little dark and cloudy. I'm looking for a new place to rent for about 4 months. I don't like renting because I feel like I'm just throwing my money away (well, because I am). I'm so ready to settle and plant a garden, recycle, have people over for dinner, and maybe someday get a kitten (or two).

Going back to Kansas made me realize that I like Nashville. The downtown skyline at night is pretty sweet. It's big, but not overwhelming. There's always something to do for fun. People are generally very friendly.

Upcoming events:
  • Sunday, July 12 - I'm getting baptized at First Baptist Nashville.
hdd

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.