7.15.2009

Feeding the Poor.

So, I found this paragraph in an essay posted as a photo in a group. It made me laugh, so I thought I'd share...

from Jimmy Nguyen's "US Capitalism and Influence on Foreign Nations"

God loves America, and that’s why he’s on our money. And money is important to the world, because without money, people would be poor. Many nations are poor because they have no money. America tries to give them money sometimes but I don’t think they know how to use it because they’re still poor. I think they try to eat the money because they’re spoiled by missionaries who give them food instead of teaching them how to get money. I think that’s what they mean by “nickels a day can feed a child.” I thought, “How can food be so cheap over there?” It’s not. They just eat the nickels.

d

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.