7.29.2009

fill to line.

Today was the last day of my internship at LifeWay. I had to turn in my ID badge and key at the end of the day, and I felt really sad about it. Today was also LifeWay's VBS Preview day, where kids got to get a first-hand glimpse at the 2010 VBS Theme, Saddle Ridge Ranch.

Photo by Kent Harville

Our preteen team had a booth. Kids were challenged to use a straw to blow a paper ball across a U.S. map to a designated state. Depending on how many tries it took, they won everything from a Bible Express magazine to posters of Christian artists to CDs of Leeland, Michael W. Smith, John Waller, Third Day, Casting Crowns, Brandon Heath, and more.

After work, I went and got a drug test. It seemed almost everyone was there for a drug test. Imagnine six to eight people spread out all over the waiting room... everyone chugging a bottle of water. ;)

d

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.