7.05.2009

happy birthday.

d
Yesterday was my grandma's 75th birthday. We celebrated by getting together, eating dinner, and shooting off fireworks.

Casey was so scared of the fireworks. She was shaking like a leaf.

The weather was nice and the smoke from the fireworks and the light wind helped keep the bugs away. For awhile I thought we were going to get rained on, but we didn't.


Karen made cupcakes. My dad made homemade ice cream -- I added chocolate chips, green food coloring, and peppermint extract to mine. Mmm.

Sitting outside with Mary, Ben, and Grace.

Grandma, Arlie, and Grandpa. Arlie's sunglasses had rhinestones on them. Hahaha.

At 10 p.m. Jamie (left) picked me up and we went to Keira's (right) to shoot off fireworks until 11 p.m. Then Keira's mom hooked us up with more homemade ice cream and Kendra's homemade hot fudge.

d

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.