10.16.2009

fall down.

d


October has officially unleashed its wrath in the form of 40-degree days, a ransom for the sun, and a requiem of cold air and drizzle above the exploding trees flaming red, orange and yellow. Sure, it hasn't snowed yet and this autumn in Nashville is much more mild than in other parts of the country. In fact, the forecast for next week is sunny and mid- to upper-60s, like the last warm breath before the chill of death. I do like the change in seasons, though. The hills covered in orange and red trees are beautiful when I'm driving by them in the evenings. At home I sink onto the couch beneath an electric blanket, accompanied by a mug of chai tea and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. (Seriously amazing. I don't think I can ever go back to plain chocolate chip.) I've got an Owl City playlist going. Mmm. I'm feeling creative on a Friday night.
I would subscribe to this day if it would let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.