10.01.2009

this side up.

The moving has officially begun. I'm not scheduled to change offices until October 12, but some people are moving much sooner. With Writers Conference being next week, I thought it would be a good idea to start getting my office in order. I haven't actually boxed everything, but I did pull everything out of my drawer and set it on my table.

Jeff also decided to start ordering his office today. I suppose there is an advantage to only have a month and a half under my belt. I'm done and, well, let's just say he has a long way to go. ;)


Everything in my office.

Jeff in his.

When I left work today, the weather outside was absolutely beautiful! I drove home with my windows down. Because I still park at the bottom of the driveway, I always get the mail. Today there was only one letter but it was for me! And it was from my friend Clarissa who is in San Antonio for Air Force basic training right now. So that definitely made my day. :] Tonight is the a new episode of the Office, and I'm going to finish up the details of my October budget. I'll definitely be in the red for the month. Buying a house does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.