10.09.2009

free music.

Regions Free Day of Music
October 10, 2009



For the fourth straight year, the Nashville Symphony opens Schermerhorn Symphony Center to the entire community for a festive open house with a variety of musical acts performing throughout the building. From 10:00am to 10:00pm, we will showcase performances by a diverse selection of more than 25 artists and ensembles, including the Chamber Society of Nashville, Roy "Futureman" Wooten and the Black Mozart Ensemble, Music City Swing, San Rafael Band, organist Wilma Jensen and the Blair Children's Chorus.
And, of course, headlining the evening will be our GRAMMY® Award-winning Nashville Symphony.
I'll definitely have to check this out. I want to spend more time exploring Nashville, going to free events and taking advantage of living in a place that is so rich with culture and music. K-State was great about bringing notable speakers and performers to campus, and I really enjoyed them.

On another note, I've come across some music I really like. I've spent my last couple of weekends listening to Mat Kearney, but today I've discovered Owl City. Look them up on imeem.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.