1.02.2010

A063470

There's a new man in my life. His name is Miles (formerly known as A063470).



I picked Miles out this morning at the Metro Animal Care and Control Services. He's been there since mid-November, and they think he's now about 3.5 months old. They're neutering him today and I get to pick him up at 4 p.m.

There were some really cute female cats there, but growing up our best cat experiences were with males. As soon as I walked up to the kitten room, this light gray female made eye contact and ran over to the window. Well ... maybe if Miles ever needs a friend.

This is the picture from the website, when he was 2 months old. I'll take lots of pictures and put them up tonight. He has an appointment with the vet on Monday evening just to get a check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.