1.01.2010

bierocks.

I fell asleep watching a movie last night around 11pm, but I woke up at midnight because my neighbors were outside yelling and setting off fireworks. And I'm pretty sure I could hear the fireworks from downtown, or there was someone else setting off a whole bunch. It sounded like thunder. So I was up to bring in 2010. :)
10 years ago I was 11 -- in the 6th grade. Crazy.

This morning I made bierocks. When I was in KC last week, Lindsey made bierocks for dinner and they looked pretty easy. I browned 1/2 lb. of hamburger, added onions, garlic salt, ground mustard (I don't like liquid mustard enough to have a bottle of it), pepper, and chopped cabbage. Then I took two cans of Pillsbury rolls and smashed each biscuit out thin. Fill with the ingredients, wrap, and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.



Voila!

I think I am going to adopt a cat tomorrow. I wanted to today because it would have been nice to have a 3-day weekend to bond with it, but every place is closed for the holiday. I'll get some litter, food, and a litter box today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.