9.12.2009

i'm buying a house!

This is it! The seller and I finally agreed on a price. I'm very excited!
Closing date should be late October. I met my agent at a Starbucks last night and signed a couple papers to accept the counteroffer. Then she bought me a celebratory chai latte. :)

The bathroom. I really like it. :)

The kitchen. My stove and refrigerator will go on the opposite wall.
A stackable W/D will be on the left. There is room on the right wall,
maybe for a microwave cart or small table for more counter space.
It's not a lot of counter space, but it's just me. I don't need a lot of counter space.

One bedroom. Love the natural light that comes in through the windows.

The other bedroom. I think yellow is such a cheery color!

The backyard. I'm not used to having a shady backyard.
And yes, that is indeed a chicken coop. While I'm not allowed to have chickens,
I think it will be a nice place to put my bike, lawnmower, garden tools, etc.

d

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This looks like a fantastic place for you that's not going to require a lot of work since everything has been recently upgraded. A very smart choice. Can't wait to bring you your stuff!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now I just have to come visit. Bah! I'm so proud of you. :) :)
    Love,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Looks like a really neat place. You did a great job asking the right questions and making decisions while house hunting. Can't wait to visit!
    -- mark :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Looks Great. We'll have to have a "preteen team" meeting to help you move in!

    ReplyDelete

© All rights reserved.