9.03.2009

minimalist is in.

I made the biggest decision of my life so far!

I made an offer today and put down earnest money. It feels pretty good. I'm excited.
Now for a sneak preview.
This is the living room. Love the floors.

I'm going into this without furniture... minimalist is in, right?
I'll post more photos later.

So, my awesome realtor went and talked to the neighbors and got the scoop. All the people on the street are friendly and look out for each other. There is a shed in the back (more on that later). We found out that there was an old man who lived here a long time who used to have chickens! Lots of them. But I'm not allowed to have chickens; it's some zoning issue.

Current closing date: October 27, 2009. Mark your calendar.
And now we wait.
d

3 comments:

  1. You may not be able to have chickens, but if you can find out where the coop was, you'll have an awesomely fertile place for a little garden!

    Congratulations! Hope you get it. It looks like a great little starter house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will you be requesting an icecream cake for buying a house? I figured there might be a trend where you receive an icecream cake for those major accomplishments that perhaps another certain sibling has accomplished as well but certaintly did not get an icecream cake.

    ReplyDelete

© All rights reserved.