4.01.2010

green.

Today we got to go home at 1 p.m. (I usually work 6:30 a.m. until 3 p.m.) So it was a nice and much appreciated  two-hour break.

Not Mom's favorite
I had to run by the post office to ship a package. I bought five books on Craigslist for $30 and just sold one of them through Amazon.com for $22. I have one more for sale; if it goes, I'll keep three of the books and still turn a $7 profit. Nice doing business with you.

It was in the low 80s today and sunny. I decided to go ahead and mow my yard. Tomorrow, I am getting a garden tilled. I am planning to plant tomatoes, zucchini, and bell peppers.

My mailman came by when I was mowing. He was impressed that I was using a reel mower. I showed off my biceps. He was really nice and friendly. In the mail was a velcro harness and leash from my mom (thanks, Mom!). I put it on Miles (which he didn't like) and I took him outside. I think it restricts the movement of his front legs because he kept laying down and turning on his back, trying to get it off. I picked him up and Margaret was walking across the street so I took Miles to meet her.

The dandelions exploded in my backyard; last weekend there were only three, and now there are dozens. Crazy. Instead of mowing any back there, I took out the hose and applied some more weed killer. Hopefully it will be effective.

The books will be out of ours hands next week. Crazy. I've got to verify the index in each book one more time. I've clocked more than 350 hours on these (400 is probably more accurate). I think they are really great resources. When they get published in June, I'll provide more information so everyone can buy them. :)
d

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All rights reserved.