6.20.2010

father's day.

Dad and me in 2000
Cabin Fever Challenge Ride - 2007
Happy Father's Day! to my dad. Even though he's all the way back in Kansas, I celebrated by making an actual lunch. No frozen meal or cereal or peanut butter and jelly. This is legit.


Today's menu: tacos, kettle cooked jalapeno chips, and grapes. Mmm, mmm. My dad bought me a set of knives for Christmas ... they are sharp! I was cutting up the lettuce for my tacos and learned quickly that the knife does not distinguish between the lettuce and the thumb. It got a bit of my skin and put a nice cut through part of my nail. No blood in the tacos though. :) I'm also looking forward to getting back on my bike soon. Anne said Sam is a road biker so we can go find a route to ride. I'm excited about that for sure.

Happy Father's Day,

4 comments:

  1. two words for the year 2000 picture: bird legs. :) Your legs are great now of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! No joke. Hey, I spent some time on the treadmill today. I'm pretty proud of my legs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog note and the phone call. I love you!!! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice information.. Happy Father's Day..

    ReplyDelete

© All rights reserved.