5.30.2010

class of 2010.

Class of 2010
Shout out to my brother who graduated from Cornell today. Cornell is an Ivy League school in Ithaca, NY. My brother played on the men's basketball team (#15), which competed in the NCAA tournament the past three years and made a great run to the Sweet 16 this year before falling to Kentucky.

He's not just athletic, he's smart too. Geoff graduated cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in agricultural sciences with a concentration in crop production and management and sustainable agriculture.

Senior basketball boys (They shared a house)

Commencement ceremony at Schoellkopf Stadium
 

My brother got a job in New York (Ithaca/Rochester) so he'll be staying there. For being triplets, we are pretty spread out: (bro) Ithaca, NY; (me) Nashville, TN; and (sis) Columbia, MO. Needless to say, the three of us are in the same place only one or two days a year.

Bet you can guess what the weather is like in Nashville today. Yep. It's raining, as though we haven't had enough. I really enjoy thunderstorms in the summer though. Makes for a nice, relaxing weekend. This long weekend came at just the right now. I could use an extra day of sleep. Miles is napping right now but I'm about to go wake him up so he won't get me up at 5:15 a.m. again tomorrow.

Congrats, Geoff!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your brother! Annnnnd... why does Miles wake you up at 5 in the morning? lol My cat used to do that, but then I started giving her some dry food before I go to bed and so far it's working!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 4:30 this morning ... uuuuggh. I feed him at night but he eats it all as soon as I put it in his bowl. I need to figure out how to rework his schedule. He sleeps all day and wants to play all night. I've tried locking him out of my room but he jumps at the door and meows so loud. I need to find a solution because this lack-of-sleep thing is no bueno.

    ReplyDelete

© All rights reserved.